Here is the summary of the week from May 13-17, 2019.
May 13, 2019 : Sr. Marthe shared on Community life and Communion
• Struggles are part and parcel of living in community. What is important is we live in unity despite of our diversity.
• Characteristic of a good community
a) harmony in diversity
b) dialogue and sharing
c) challenges with trust
d) each one has something to offer
e) space of encounter and joy
May 14, 2019 : Ann Altmeyer on Interculturality and Internationality
• Meeting of 2 different persons and 2 different cultures
• I needed to share who I am, and accept others as who they are.
Complimentarity is important
• Emotions/feelings are part of our existence.
May 15, 2019 : Sr. Benedicte on Liturgy
• Liturgy is Biblical based
• To be present and to be with God is always a matter of choice.
• No liturgy ! No Assumption
• How can liturgy be a source of joy and hope for the community ?
May 16, 2019 : Sr. Carmen on the Fidelity of God
• Fidelity of God in the Bible.
• Bible is a love letter of God to His people
• God’s fidelity appears at the beginning of the Bible, in the book of Genesis.
• Rainbow is a sign of God’s covenant to His people.
• God accompanies us always because of His promise, "I will be with you until the end of time".
• The God of Silence, is a God of Action !
May 17, 2019 : Dialogue with the 2018 General Chapter document
• Fruit of the efforts of each sisters in the congregation.
• General Chapter focuses on three elements :
• Going back to the source
Coming Home to oneself
Moving out to the world
Lourdes Eugenia - Asia Pacific
Stella Rose - India